MySignature Tracker is super helpful for tracking down opens and clicks of your emails in Gmail.
To get the best results from the Tracker, you must ensure you have a ProPlus plan and that the Tracker is fully activated and set up correctly. This guide will show you how to start our email tracker in a simple step-by-step process.
Before using Tracker, please make sure you have a ProPlus plan and install our extension for Chrome from Chrome Web Store.
Have you been able to use the extension yet? If not, please follow our guide "How to install signature in Gmail using MySignature Chrome extension?" to get more details about the extension installation process.
Once the web extension is installed in your Chrome, find its icon on the top right corner and turn on the Tracker feature.
So, how do you use your Tracker? Well, whenever you need to check the opens and clicks on your emails, after sending a few messages to your recipients, open your Sent folder in Gmail, and check the opens and clicks of your email by clicking tracker icons on the left-hand side of each message.
Note: There are a few Tracking icons (indicators) in Gmail:
- Gray envelop -> email was sent without tracking;
- Dark blue open envelop -> email was not opened;
- Green open envelop -> email was opened and read;
- Closed green envelop with two lines -> there is a thread of emails, and to see all data, the user should open a thread;
In the case of threads:
- If the last message in the thread is incoming -> we show a thread icon and notification that all analytics in threads;
- If the last message was sent without tracking-> we show a gray icon that the email was sent without analytics;
- If the last letter is sent without tracking -> we show icon status related to the last message in the thread.