Once you've created the Сompany, you'll wonder how to invite your team to manage client signatures and give them admin rights with different access levels. This simple guide will help you:
Go to your Account Settings.
Switch to Account admin tab.
Next, click "+".
Fill in the name & email of the new admin and check the permissions you want to grant for this person.
The admin permissions are:
- Create: add new companies and create new signatures.
- Edit: modify any managed companies and signatures.
- Send: send signatures to users.
- Duplicate: clone signatures.
- Delete: delete signatures.
Then click Add admin button to grant permissions.
Now admin permissions are granted.
If you need to remove admin permissions, click Trash icon near the admin's name to remove them.
If you need to add additional admin, click "+" button and repeat Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Got more questions? Please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team via live chat or email.